Elta MD UV Elements Broad Spectrum SPF44 2 fl oz
Shield your complexion against skin-aging environmental elements with EltaMD UV Elements Broad Spectrum SPF 44. UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen with a moisturizing base and a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones. Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, the key ingredients in this moisturizing sunscreen, are natural minerals that work by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays. This chemical-free facial sunscreen is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. It’s also dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and non-comedogenic. Apply this water-resistant sunscreen before heading outside for excellent sun protection.
- 10% zinc oxide and 5.5% titanium dioxide protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Ascorbyl palmitate neutralizes free radicals and provides antioxidant protection
- Sodium hyaluronate attracts and retains moisture for smooth, supple skin
- Universal tint enhances most skin tones
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 10.0%, Titanium Dioxide 5.5%.
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate,Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.