Neocutis Micro Eyes RICHE 15ML
Ultra-hydrating balm formulated specifically for the delicate eye area to help restore a more youthful, vibrant appearance around the eyes.
Daily use of MICRO•EYES RICHE provides the following benefits:
- 30% more1 MPC (Micro Protein Complex) anti-aging technology helps minimize the signs of aging unique to the eye area such as crow’s feet, hollowness and crepiness.
- Moisture-infusing Hyaluronic Acid helps plump up the appearance of skin.
- Visibly reduces skin puffiness with Caffeine.
- Refreshes the delicate eye area with Bisabolol, a component of Chamomile Extract, so eyes appear younger and smoother with regular use.
- Synergistic blend of eye-rejuvenating benefits help alleviate the look of fatigue and under eye darkness.
- Riche balm formula consists of a trio of emollients to help lock in moisture and improve skin’s moisture retention.
- Moisturizing lipids combined with hydrating Glycerin help promote suppleness and smoothness
- Wild Yam Extract helps counteract dryness and textural skin changes associated with climate and/or hormonal shifts.
- Compared to baseline amounts of MPC in MICRO•DAY and MICRO•NIGHT.
- All skin types: Non-comedogenic • Dermatologist tested • Free of color additives and fragrances • Not tested on animals.
Water (Aqua, Eau), C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Petrolatum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Tetrapeptide-21, Capryloyl Carnosine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 Acetate, Bisabolol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Squalene, Phytosterols, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Phospholipds, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isosterate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol